I know, I know, I'm a little slow at this... one of these days I'll catch on. I've been wanting to put a post up and almost did a month ago, but then I got overwhelmed and didn't know if I should catch back up from the last 6 months or just start all over. I still haven't quite figured out which to do, but in the meantime, Annie has learned a new trick so I pulled my camera out today.
Annie learned how to crawl the beginning of December. Now she's learned how to pull herself up anything she can reach, and try's to take a few steps.
Once you get some cute clothes (thanks to Aunt Katherine!), and a cute beanie or headband, there's no more wondering if she's a boy or a girl. Her hair will grow one of these years!
2 months ago
9 comments:
Sally, she is just beautiful. I love those eyes. And I'm so glad there are other really bald babies in the world!
Oh my stinkin adorable!!!! What a cute little girl she is turning into! We need to go to late nighter!
You are so awesome...thanks for posting! and she is so stinking cute. Definatly a Jones baby.
I just love her! I love the new trick, you can tell she is pretty pleased with herself in the pictures too! Dang good photography too Sally! The hat is so adorable!
I want a copy of the horizontal picture where you see drool on her chin! That one is cute- she looks like she's in deep thought!
Sally,
She is darling! Hope you don't mind but I got your blog address from April's blog list. How are you and Rusty? Is she number three or four for you guys? We just had our fourth in November... and then moved three days later. It was crazy!
Sally, I also got your blog address from April...what a doll ! I am excited you are going to blog !
Melissa W
What a cutie! I love how proud she looks for standing up!
Post a Comment