I wondered when you'd jump on the blog bandwagon! Your kids are even more adorable than I remember! Send me your email address so I can add you to our VIP list. :) ~Kayci
I understand getting used to the whole blog thing! we started our blog a few years ago and ditched it but know i'm having way fun doing it! you can check us out j-k-j.blogspot.com anytime
You do such a great job! I'm not surprised though - you're amazing at everything! I can't believe Annie just slept through the pictures! My kids would never sleep through anything.
6 comments:
I LOVE WHEN YOU UPDATE...GREAT PICTURES...I SURE MISS YOU
I wondered when you'd jump on the blog bandwagon! Your kids are even more adorable than I remember! Send me your email address so I can add you to our VIP list. :)
~Kayci
I understand getting used to the whole blog thing! we started our blog a few years ago and ditched it but know i'm having way fun doing it! you can check us out j-k-j.blogspot.com anytime
You do such a great job! I'm not surprised though - you're amazing at everything! I can't believe Annie just slept through the pictures! My kids would never sleep through anything.
Those are so sweet! How long have you been doing photography? I would love to get into it!
Alright. You need a new post here.
Post a Comment