Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FIVE and a Dime



Ryan asked me at dinner if he was Five and a dime. I was a little confused so he told me that one of his friends was Five and three quarters. He asked me how many "pennies" he was. I told him he was Five and a half - not ok with that. Five and TWO quarters, he was happy with that! ...earlier today he was just telling me he wanted to earn dollars for jobs and not quarters anymore. He's learning too fast. He used to only ask for pennnies.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Maybe he'll like it when I give him a two dollar bill for his birthday now! Funny funny Ryan!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

That is too funny! Kids get smart too fast!

brooke romney said...

He CRACKS me up. Love it.

Tara Fisher said...

He is the most clever kid! I love it.

Amy said...

Sally,oh my gosh, I just found your blog. You little boy is so cute and your family is adorable. Hope you are doing well. My sister just put an offer on a house in your neighborhood. I'll let you know what happens.
Amy
amyandry@blogspot.com